Saturday, September 11, 2010

are you crying now?cause I'm not......

when is the last time you cried?
why is it that you are crying?
did someone asked you to stop crying?
do you think that problem is worth a cry?

well. i thought that crying, is actually, a very awesome expression. when u did it at the right time.
Some people doesn't like to cry at all.
Some people do it everyday..
I remember , when i was young, people called me a cry baby. 
And i cried because my dad won't give me the biscuit.
And i cried because i couldn't get sweets.
but now, i only cry because i feel depressed,
like no one cares about my feelings.
I didn't cry anymore when i grew older.
but now. I felt like I've become more sensible?
Is it me becoming sensible or the world is getting upset?
Had I became weaker?
and so i cry whenever i felt like i'm losing. 
i cry whenever i felt like somebody doesn't want to care..

No comments:

Post a Comment