Monday, November 22, 2010

buggy bug bugs,
bugs that bugs around,
trying to bug because it wants to be buggy,
buggy bugs that bugs.

,,,

i am trying to write a poem....but
(ATTEMPT FAIL!!!)T_T

actually, there is this bug that I keep watching from day light to midnight.
and he has this special skill....that is..*drum rolls*
he couldn't move!!

he was there from morning....and i didn't really bug him (not becos he's a bug *___*) it's becos I thought he will fly away soon enough.
but then...
i wait..
and i wait..
i wait wait wait AIT!!
he didn't even move an inch!!
how amazing is that.

so this is the conversation between me and him.
(especially for you~)
me: yo~
bug:...
me: hey, why aren't you moving?
bug:...
*blows bug*
*bug doens't move*
me: hey
me:hey!!
bug:..
me: WHY AREN'T YOU BUGGING ME??!!
bug:...
    ..
    .
me: BUG ME!!!

*bug moves an inch*
WHAT THE?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment