Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WHat Are u Good At?

WELL.
i dun even know how to answer this question well..
Some people said I can sing.
But I knew,
I'm not ESPECIALLY good at it.
So we couldn't count that as a talent.

I'm not especially smart too..
I'm not especially a good dancer...
I suck at sports...
I suck at drawing...
So then?

I guess, the only option left is talking eh?
LOL
But even know when I really think about it,
I dun't think my speech charms people in a way too...
LOL!!
I dun change people lives witht their speech like Morris does (LOL)

even then,
it's ok for not having a something that you're especially good at.
Because you know God doens't create trash.
At least, that's what I believe.
And,
we DO live for a purpose.
NOT FOR MONEY OR FOR FAME.
but something else more valuable than those :))
だから、
珍惜你生命中的每一分每一秒吧!!


ARH!!!Why doens't my mom sent me for piano or skating classes? !!

No comments:

Post a Comment