Sunday, April 3, 2011

i'm supposed to be hardworking at blogging!!!what's the thing with me =,=;;
it's HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! but only for one week *3*
WHY? :'(
me want more!!!MORE!!!!
ah.
that couldn't be help can't it?
LOL

i was thinking about opening a blog where u can see a lot of birds movement~EM~
OHOHOHOHO~~~
like pigeons . i mean, a BUNCH of pigeons walking together and ...
isn't that just cute enough?!! *spurt blood*
dd...


i was searching for more MORE!!kyu wallpapers these days..
I dun wan those simple wallpapers where u can find anywhere,
but HQ!!!HD!!! WHERE ARE U?!!PICS.would be a cherry on top of a vanilla  mcD ice cream.
~
erm~
imagine that.

i got to plan something for my holidays since I've finish ,y ONE WHOLE STACK of homework #_#
first, my undang test!!
2. i got to sleep early man.
3. my talk!!!I HAVEN'T TOUCH IT TILL NOW!!!*paranoid*
4. ...
5. please suggest me some? ;___;


now, for some eye candies ;D


 look at that!!LOOK AT HIM!!!he's winking at me !!!85y235626327*^*#%!!! *spurts blood and die*

OH KYUHYUN!!!!!!!!!u've commit such a sin by taking my heart away ...*looks at heart* EEW.

*__________*

No comments:

Post a Comment