Monday, July 25, 2011

THE 1sT day of WORRRRRRRRKKKKK!!

ok, this is funny.
I've no such experience in business or watever and have not been in business courses or whatsoever marketing , ya know...
BUT THEN?
HERE I AM , working as a salesgirl , selling houses?!!LOLXD

First I don't sound convincing at all, all nervous at all, (since it's my first day) and may not fully understand what EXACTLY am i trying to deliver? lol
there are a bunch of OH-MY-GOD-WHAT -IS-THAT?! words.
for example:
psf
which is , well , i think most of u knew though
per square feet
and PV
and SPA
and words such as waived....
*_________________*;;
gosh, my english is not that good after all eh?
but, at least i can feel that i'm understanding all these terms step by step,

i GUESS?!!
(ok)
please be convinced.
I am, going to try hard to learn and sell a house in 1 week!!!
OMG!!1 week is sooo short ;____________;;


and customers don't even look at us when it reaches 6 pm.....
UH.
(flies do come though...)

btw, if u wanna see me work,
(which is not really a good scene)
u can always come to plaza masalam :D

No comments:

Post a Comment