Monday, August 1, 2011

my first pretty salary!!!!!

YES!!!I'M AS EXCITED AS YOU.
wait,
U're not even excited are you? *__*


I got my RM 140!!!!!!!!!!!of course it's in ringgit form,
this week!!!
WEEEEEEEEE~~~!~~~~
this is the first time that I'm so proud of myself LOLXD
although the pay is not that much (in fact, it's SOOO FREAKIN LITTLE), I still love the feeling of receiving my salary <3 <3!!!!
XD
i only worked for one week as a house seller, so yeah...and i'm not even a experienced saleswoman or salesgirl (whatever u call it=.=)
My first customer , (that bought a house from me) OMG!! i'm so proud of myself (can this girl stop praising herself?!!!=.=), she is a malay woman.
very humble, very polite, and always saying sorry and thank you..
really, i mean how many customers in the world does that to a salesgirl HUH?!!
(don't even try to count *__*;)
she bought a 6th floor number 9 unit ,
it costs about 320,000 ringgit, if i'm not mistaken,
yeah, it should be around that price,heh,
not bad eh?!!
I sold a house just within a week!!:D
I THINK...
I MUST BE A GENIUS
>:D

No comments:

Post a Comment