Wednesday, February 17, 2010

OMGGGGGGGGGG!!!~~!! My BABY SEOHYUN IS GETTING MARRIED TO MY DEAR YONG HWA :D

LOLXD
SORRY FOR BEING OVEREXCITED.
I am always like this, you should know dude :p
MY BABY seohyun is getting married !!!
*SOBS*
although I love SEOKYU (seohyun & kyuhyun) couple more...
BUT THEN, I LOVE JUNG YONG HWA TOO!!!
WHAT SHOULD I DOO??gdbnhdbghvowhyhybn rgw@$#%^!!
LMAOXD

They r rumored to be not a good couple..I mean the netizens have been complaining that seohyun is too young or yong hwa doesn't suit her,BLA BLA BLA,  all those stuff.
CAN'T THEY JUST BE QUIET & WAIT TILL THE FIRST EPISODE RELEASE??
DUDE!!!
sometimes haters are just so LAME *__*:;;


ok, i gotta' chill down too,
I'm just doing this cos' I'm seohyun n yong hwa biased,bwaahahhahahXD
but they r so lovely ~~~>//

 

  

 

i THIS PIC THE MST ~!!


I will pray for them to be a sucessful couple, to be blessed by everyone :D
yea, yea, i know i'm crazy *__*
btw, i dun know what "land" are they in??

No comments:

Post a Comment