Tuesday, February 2, 2010

what the heck? starcraft! *________________*;;; got me going crazy

I'm like checking out starcraft. I mean like, WHAT ON EARTH IS STARCRAFT???
Why in the world is kyu playing this game like FOREVER???
IS IT THAT FUN?
LOLXD
tHAT'S why I gotta check out.;)

so , I typed in at google.."starcraft" . The search engine loads faster than i expected, and a website which is the first link of starcraft, appear. I click on it. this is what i saw.
 
ok, similar things like this. 

and I encounter with these words like, protoss, zerg, terran, warp ray and MOTHERSHIP??!!!
D:
what the hell.
god. I seriously don't understand what on earth are all these? What is going on?/
Guess I'm not a gamer after all, heh.

ANd this is somehow, what a kerrigan looks like, which i have NO IDEA what is it ;/
 
and this is what it looks like if you play starcraft. Just IF.


at first, I have the thought of trying to play STARCRAFT. But After all these...
weird stuff. (sincere apologies to gamers)
Kyuhyuhn ah, forgive me for not understanding your passion. ^^;;;;

No comments:

Post a Comment