Wednesday, April 14, 2010

singing competition :)

so. Recently, there is this school competition that always happens to be popping out everytime it gets near may.
Right.
So I'm thinking whether I should make  this competition like BIG. Not REALLY BIG,but huge enough. lol!
Since it's my last year in school D:
*sad* *sad*
and I'm thinking I SHOULD or have the intention to gather people who loves singing/good in singing to join the group singing competition. Like I remember the song. "WE ARE THE WORLD 25" that was released nowadays , which can of course include as many people as you want to :D
Due to the depth of meaning in this song, I think it's a really good song to sing together with like loads of people.
So, what i will do is ask Joey *my friend* tomorrow whether she thinks this is a good idea. I need some opinions. And for this group singing, we can gather singers from other classes too:D WHICH is why i like this idea even MORE,lol!
If by chance, It's just a IF. If, we got to the next round, the final round. I think we can sing “我们的星光”. Ah~
just love how I thought of singing that song. it would be SOOO AWESOME <3>___
yeay, all the best to me ;) !

No comments:

Post a Comment