Tuesday, April 6, 2010

some thinker's thoughts...makes me really feel unworthy..

i cannot distinguish between being sad and being happy...
no, i'm not complaining life's tough, cos' I knew the right path is always narrow..
i think I've been quite sensitive on this part..
or even more...
i do not understand why people should treat me this way...
I do not know whether they care to act this way...
i do not want to know whether this motive is pure or just a joke...
because most of them just DOESN'T BOTHER TO CARE!
and for once, I feel like spanking these people...
Not that I've turn to a mad girl...
Not that I wanted to treat people this way!
but LOOK!
They're the ones that've degraded my lifestyle, my way of acting, my speech, my looks..
at this point, I think I'm unworthy to be think about, to be memorable...
I don't think I care anymore.
yes, human are selfish creatures, I'm know I'm among them,
but I don't get over the border.
YES. You little creatures. Have hurt me, and is still.

No comments:

Post a Comment