Thursday, January 20, 2011

learning japanese

FOUNDATION.
gosh.
it's not easy, definitely.
takes me 5 lives to survive the whole round.LOL
the reason why i'm doing japanese foundation, and NOT taking up HANGUL(korean language) instead. Is because (cos everyone ask the same quesiton all the time,lol)
I love Japanese Fashion. and my fashion chain store may not be famous like LOUIS VUITON or BURBERRY or VIVIENNE WETWOOD, u name it. But well, because i just wanna see people wearing the clothes I design. And I'll be hanging a smile around.
Because, hey, that's what I love to do the most :)
and if people can smle while they r wearing my clothings, that would really make my day :))

but still...
reality is cruel
u don't always get what u expected. which is the bitter part..:'/
I am basically struggling VERY SUPER EXTREMELY UBERLY whateverly hard!! to absorb every single thing my jap teacher is teaching. And yeah, of course my sleeping time get interrupted, AS USUAL,XD
ok. seriously, i need some sleep!!!
everyone in my class is suppper good in japanese, they have a strong base, they utterly knew what they r talking about. but me?
forget about it.
The only thing i can do is try to concentrate really well when sugimoto sensei started to open her mouth,LOL. drag me to hell(even i believe there's no hell)...my eye is dropping to the floor..D:
and thanks to teh sang and lim sang who kept on discussing about "poo" in japanese. I now knew how to say "eat s**T" in jap. LMAOXD!!
should i teach u?
hm~probably not.LOL

let's go over to the bright side then. overwhelmed by my own emoness isn't a very healthy thing to be involved in.
the good thing is..
i got to knew a lot of UBERLY CUTE peopleXDXD!!
serious...are they all really OLDER than me?
i don't believe.HAHA!!
how can they be older than me?
they all don't speak the way they age.LOL
AMY..YI PING..PINK SANGXD...MAY..NATALIE..FION..MOON (well, she's not in the abnormal list lOL)..TEH SANG(SUPER NOISY HUMAN BEING XD)..LIM SANG(He's too innocent to be an dult=,=)..LEE SANG..KEY SANG..RALPH SANG(his expressions are really very interesting, u should try talking to himxD)..YUKI SANG~(very warm person :D)and the non-existent yui sang...lOL!!!!!yui sang..i wonder where r u ?


ok, i need to continue my kpop absorb nutrients time now.

TILL next time ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment