Sunday, January 30, 2011

WARGHH!!I NEED ! to blog!!

haven't been blogging since? i dun know too,LOL!!
recently. watched DREAM HIGH!
u guys know that movie? i mean..drama
*_*;
i dun know why...i think i'm disgusted by the appearance of kim hyun joong in that drama...
it just annoys me...
like...seriously? why is he in this drama?! he made me feel like i dun wanna watch this anymore..URGH.
(a very sincere apology to all SS501 AND kim hyun joong fans =,=)
i think..it's because he's overrated. LOL. i hate eoverrated stuffs..

k, that's not the main point here anyway :D
Talking about school.
yeah.
i gussed i've improved a little tiny bit right now. Just a tiny bit...
speaking is still a problem for me..i just, couldn't memorize the whole sentence and speak right.
darn.
that mnemory of mine.
where is it now?!!
gotta' sleep earlier . more early?
but i've been sleeping much MORE earlier than the old days!!
i used to sleep at 1am or 2am..now? it's 12.30 for goodness sake!
WHY THEN?
ugh.
very well. I'll try to manage my time for better spending. :)
god bless me.

i know i should control my stinky temper of mine :p
gosh. whenever something offended me, i need to hold my tongue.
hold my tongue.
hold my tongue.
hold my tongue!!
I've been repeating this sentence in my brain these days.
guess it kinda', just kinda' works. cos everything that came put from my mouth doesn't sound that vulgar anymore. at least i can sense it's improving.
gosh...why that greeny vegetable smell from an eucalyptus tree?
*________*;;
i feel like puking...
hate that stuffy nose of mine D:

No comments:

Post a Comment