Wednesday, May 12, 2010

MY GAWD~!!!HERE COMES THE ULTIMATE SUPER JUNIOR~!!!AGAIN!!!XD

 yes. The first impression I have on this song is . GOsh.~ TOTALLY WEIRD. It sounds like an indian techno. LOL!!!
but. YES. IT GROWS IN ME !!!
LIKE AFTER 5 TIMES!!! LAWL!!
it some kinds of reminds me of run devil run. the first time I heard it. I totally hate it.
But. The second time.
I started to become curious. and so i played it for the 3rd time.
It was good. It is still.
And I think the impact of "Minnah" will grow in me just like that.
Really.
You can try :)

and the ranking of 4jib. *4th album is as below.
MOST IMPROVEMENT: SUNGMIN (he grew sooo hawt!!!!!>//
MOST MATURE APPEARANCE: RYEOWOOK
MOST CHARISMATIC: KYUHYUN
MOST SUAVE DANCE & clothing: EUNHYUK
MOST STABLE: SIWON
MOST WOW EFFECT: YESUNG
MOST AMAZEMENT: SHINDONG
MOST EYE CANDY FOR US: LEETEUK

I think....although I love heechul a lot. but..I notice, he doesn't have any improvement in this album :/
I think the reason behind this is because of hankyung. He couldn't really concentrate with the absence of hankyung :( I miss him loads, LIKE NOW!
and donghae too....I couldn't feel any of his usual hae charisma!! WHERE IS IT??!! I WANT IT BACK!!
but I'm not saying he did badly. Indeed, he did a good job, just that, he's not really improving :/


No comments:

Post a Comment