Monday, May 3, 2010

Until T.O.P Have reached the top, I'll always support this guy man

This is somehow ...actually, not really shocking to me you see.
But I suppose some of you might be really shocked. :p
guess who is this??

ANSWER:T.O.P.
yes, exactly. 100% no mistake here dude. He. Is the "oh-so handsome T.O.P!!" from big bang!!






well, u see. The thing is, he's quite chubby when he was young. AT this age??
And somehow I dunno what motivation causes him to lose SOOO FREAKIN MUCH weight.
Till' he ends up in todays' look.
Diet must be hard on him.
I say, if I'm going on a  diet for only like 2 days, I'll seriously appear on the newspaper. (which means I'm dead ) T_T
yes. I couldn't be able to accomplish this hard task. D:
that is why, I respect him as a sunbae, a man with a high goal to reach his dreams.
You never know right, one day the plump guy sitting beside you might be the next Taecyeon or Rain. XD
He's still looking cute though :D
AND HIS FACIAL FEATURES are all the same like todays' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment