Wednesday, May 26, 2010

WHAT IS IN THE YUMMY LOOKING MCDONALDS??? GOSH, U NEVER WANT TO KNOW....

You just never want to know.. what is inside that SINGLE STICK OF FRIES.
Cos' it's soo full of stuff. CREEPY STUFF.
check out this video first before u bit one bite of your tasty big mac :D


how is it possible, to eat that food after you watched this video???!!OMGOSHHH. THIS IS SOO SICK. 
think about big mac staying for DAYS in your stomach. you don't want to know if it's years.
yes. It's so high in perservative.

and now that i watched this video, i wouldn't want to bite another bite of fish-o-fillet anymore :/
and yes, the creepiest among all is so much to the fires,LMAOXD!

check this video out to see this man going on with his mcdonald experiment. 
It made me doubt....which of the video is real,LOL
but i think it still depends on the container and the surrounding temperature. You know, moisture does everything :?




but the producer of the meat said they always make sure the meat is juicy n ...ok, i kinda forget, but yeah.
he said they make sure that EVERY BURGER IS PERFECT. Hm....notice that sentence.



and so much more to here. \
THE WORLD TOP 10 WORSTTT!!!!FOOD EVER



i bet you won't go to mcdonalds after these videos,LOL!
ok
OR u just might go because you're too desperate for food.....


and a random mcdonald advertisement for the bonus ;D

4 comments:

  1. Amazing http://www.hack-facebook-password.com !!!! I am surprise how quickly these guys got learn to hack facebook for me. I just got the Facebook password hacked in minutes after sending payment through credit card. Very impressed. You did an awesome job and so fast. Highly recommended service of yahoo password hack free. GREAT JOB!!

    BTW, I found another website which is providing for free a free facebook hacking software and other one specialized in hack into someone's facebook password, hack facebook account id number.

    Jordan N. Wilson,
    Lawton, OK
    United States

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.cracking-facebook.net is great hacking service! Thanks to Learn-To-Hack.com for giving me the Facebook password. I will use hack facebook password instantly hacking service again. These guys are fast, professional, and trustworthy! My order was ready within 2 days of request, and I received the my husband's email account password an hour after sending my Paypal payment! Thank you Thank you! WOW fast and efficient. VERY impressed with how to get someones facebook password free service, I hope that I will have to use Learn-To-Hack.com but it is good to know it is available

    BTW, I found another website which is providing for free a free facebook hacking software and other one specialized in hack into someone's facebook password, hack facebook account id number.

    Jordan N. Wilson, New York

    US

    ReplyDelete
  3. how to hack facebook account Yeah eventually I got the aol password after 10 bloody days. I was told by some from their staff ? http://www.facebook-hacking.net that they will URL anywhere from 1 to 3 days but it took them 5. customer service wes very friendly but I got 4 replies out of 5 emails I sent to them. At end of the day I am very happy and will use their how to hack a myspace password free service again. Thanks for being very professional and fast.

    BTW, I found another website which is providing for free a free facebook hacking software and other one specialized in hack into someone's facebook password, hack facebook account id number.

    Jordan N. Wilson,
    Lawton, OK
    United States

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess u should also see the "Super Size Me" movie.. it's about an effect when people eat Fast Food 3 times a day for a month...

    ReplyDelete