Wednesday, January 20, 2010

anti snsd scared me lol

seriously, like if u hate a certain group(of celebrities), it can be really scary....
Not to mention that it may result in a serious way........

just why should I talk about this issue?
well, i saw this website. It's an ANTI-SNSD website . And I swear it's not really all about hatred...but i found it a little funny. They even put a R.I.P. icon.symbol as beside the main title, LMAO! (no offend)
and there's not only dbsks fans who hate snsd, but also, V.I.P.s, ELFs, and etcccc..Gosh, how serious this can be....

CURIOUS ENOUGH TO CHECK OUT THE HATRED SITE? (it's in mandarin though)  >>ANTI-SNSD~

talking about SNSD, I 've heard a lot of rumours of them, mostly bad rumours.. saying they do not respect their sunbae (people older than them), or wearing SUPER-SHORT miniskirts which until u can see OH~YOUR BUTT!, or offending comments to other celebrities and OMG, so much more, how can I finish this section between one month? *____*;;;

As to me, they're only celebs who made mistakes, I mean like, come on', how cruel can they be? People do make mistakes, U do, I DO. :/ I think people are just jealous of their oppas being harassed, hah, even though I'm a ELF, I must say this cos it's the truth dude.

REALLY SORRRYY TO ANTI-SNSDs, and also to SNSD's fans..
I'm just giving my opinion. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment