Friday, January 29, 2010

feel so disgusting..

I went to "Station 1 Cafe" at Klang today. I ordered a glass of hot honey milk and a plate of fishfillet thai style with rice.
I must say, DO NOT EVEN TRY TO ORDER MILK FOR BEVERAGE IF YOU ARE ORDERING SOMETHING CONTAINING MAYONNAISE OR DAIRY PRODUCTS. I feel like puking....

I'm considered quite hungry, since I have the intention to steal my teacher's biscuit..LOL..
but then, when I drink the hot honey milk while waiting for my fired rice....
Goshh...It is so creamy and sweet, UGH. I don't know how to describe the feeling, But I know, u won't want to try it. :p

That is why, before u order any meals, think about whether your drink would fit your meal. or you'll feel overwhlemed and too full.
:(
Which won't make your stomach happy...
The best choice is to order a glass of mineral water (if it's cheap there) or either a glass of hot tea. Just nice and simple :)
P/S: DO NOT ORDER TEA AFTER U DRANK SOMETHING MILKY, it might make your stomach go cramp.
And i just realised that the service charge is more than RM2, wow. expensive man~!

No comments:

Post a Comment