Friday, January 22, 2010

why is my life like this??? :/

today, i didn't go to school. And it's not because i don't want to, (hey i'm a good student :P), It's just that nobody is willing to send me to school.
  Usually it's my father who will send me to school. but...
Unfortunately, I woke up late today, I 'm supposed to wake up at 6.30a.m. the latest i could sleep in:(
i don't want to be late...but when i looked at the alarm clock, it shows a blurry 6.30a.m. so i THOUGHT I could just sleep 5 minutes and more....
  And what happened is, the moment i wake up again, the clock shows 7.10 a.m. I go.....0_0!!!!!!!!
WELL, gosh...I sweat even though it's not hot.
  It's my father who woke me up. ANd he said that :"Forget about it, u don't need to go to school today."
I'm like WHATTTT????!!!NO!
  So i march to his room and yelled that I'm late and stuff....But he said "It's not our buisiness to worry isn't it?"
And i go speechless....

   feeling rather bumped, I try to calm myself down. today I'm having chemistry classes. And chemistry classes are consider RARE in my time schedule. In a week, they will only be two classes, which is so not good for me. (My chemistry sucks, THAT'S WHY D:)

   I slept in again. This time, it's a bit too long.

  And I was waken up AGAIN, this time he (my dad) goes MAD .
  REALLY MAD...

  IN HIS HANDS, there are several sticks. I go from SO BLURR TO SUPER !!!!
  I'm still in my blue uniform, but my father dragged me out of my bed and hit me with those sticks while dragging me.

PAINFUL. I was standing there. AS usual, i don't know how to react. i know things will get worse if i cry out loud, So i held in my tears.

It's no use...Tears are meant to fall when you're in pain.

  My father used to canned me when I'm young. not really young, about 14 years old...n now I'm already a 17 years old, why is he still doing this to me? I thought before, that he wouldn't cane me after that last time...This just proved me wrong.

  I sure hope it doesn't happen again. I'm tired of being canned.

No comments:

Post a Comment