Sunday, January 24, 2010

YEAH~!!THIS IS WHAT I CALL HAPPINESS!!! XD super show 2 babe~!!

yeah!yeah!yeah~!
i'm going to super show 2 ~!!!!
UNBRLIVABLE!! (*unbelievable)
I thought my whole life, I'll have not even a tiny miny chance to meet super junior. BUT! I proved me wrong. AHHAHHAA!!!XD
And not only that~I got to see my kyuhyunnie , wuhuhuhuu~~
I got to see his handsome face~~and dream on during the concert,LMAOXD
and hear him singing, wuhuhuhu~just thinking about that, makes me go NUTS~!
*___________________*
May I seek for your forgiveness for being overwhelmed in my own world ..


anyway, I've gotten my SS2 tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND IT'S AT THE ROCK PITT !!!AAHHAHHA!!!
I'm so excited (not showing off) D:
and it's about RM458.
which is TOTALLY NOT CHEAP D:
but still, if I want to see kyu's face, I need to be AS NEAR AS POSSIBLE~!!!RAWR~


I know! The ticket booth , which is at sungai wang, is sooo EXPLODED WITH PEOPLE,lol
fortunately, I'm not the one who went there and bought the tickets, *phew*
My cousin went there for us, *THANK U THANK U* :D
He complaints to me that he waited for like 2 hours and 30 minutes to get the tickets
which he nearly give up hope (goodness he didn't)
and the ticket seller is quite surprised to see so many people buying tickets at the first day, which she totally didn't expect..
and my cousin said that one of the fans passed out....(poor thing)
WOW~ SUPER JUNIOR'S CHARISMA CANNOT BE UNDERESTIMATED, hehe..

p/s: would upload the pics of my tickets later ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment