Thursday, February 17, 2011

em~cookies~anyone?

natako was offering some cookies. ok, not some. it's a.
one.
1.
whateveru call it *__________*;
and lol?
the paper in the fortune cookie writes
"U are a born leader"
and i'm like
WTHECK?!!
LOL.

that is seriously.
a pirated fortune cookie, LOL
nah, just kidding, natako would D: if i said that.
that cookie is nice, thanks a lot,LOLXD
what the?

so, our new teacher...
seriously. I still couldn't believe she's our teacher..
her voice is sooo...unbeliavble...so not convincing...=,=
she looks young..but she doens't look young...
great. now i don't even understand my own language .=____=

wait.
do u feel awkward talking to me?
yeah.
becos...
why?
these days i feel that there's an awkawrd vibration that just spread around my surrounding...LOL!
and people tend to feel awkward when they talk to me D:
but hey,
i don't feel awkward ...except with****
which u don't really wanna know,HAHA
so don't look away when I look into your eyes PEOPLE!!!!!
i ain't no alien form mars *___________________*;;;

guys...let''s
go to mars~~~~~~~!!!AHEHEHE~~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment