Wednesday, February 9, 2011

HAVe U EvEr FalLeN iN loVe?

this is seriously bothering for quite some time now...
the thing is..
the only time i think i like someone is when I'm 12?
and ..
that's probably the first time and the last time..
i've been wondering for quite some time..
that whetheR i HAVE A hormone problem, LOL!!!!XD
yeah, i know. totally weird..
*____*;;
but it's not like i want it :/
I just dun have any feelings anymore...for any living guys around me...


..
am I really a girl?
i guess not.
i always think that I should be borned a guy.
cos i speak like a guy, stand like a guy, look like a guy(tat's what they say when they saw my feminine sister lol), eat like a guy, sleep like a guy..
and even..
blow my hair like a guy..
gosh..that' s what one of my best friend says...=___=;;
when i'm blowing my hair..
i do it like a real MAN, YEAH!!!!!!MAN!!!!!!
the only thing that i don't do that men do is..
i don't gamble.
and smoke. (damn, those smokers =,=)


like the lyrics,
YES
i want to feel it.
where?
when?
with who?
it's been too long to feel like a normal girl.
i think I'm soon becoming an alien...
..
..
LOL!!!

well, it's true.
maybe..
i come form mars.
who knows ?
:)

i love the pastel colour of this music video.
they say that actually the colour of falling in love is not pink,
or red,
or maroon,
guess what?
it's green.
yeah, a pretty unexpected answer isn't it?

to feel like the whole world become green but not pink..
i guess that's why people say that love is good.
cos (is it becos it's eco friendly?)


in my mind,
though, 
there is one guy,
who i sometime tend to think that
if i don't get to find anyone else better.
i mean a better man,
i'll just marry him.
seriously (LOL!!!)
i will.  it's a promise made to myself.
and i've been thinking it for quite some time
he isn't that bad.
he's very considerate,
and..
he likes me.


although i don't know whether he still does....

this is really good music :D

No comments:

Post a Comment