Thursday, February 24, 2011

OMG!!! i just realized the type of guy I like..

LOL!!
and it's just seconds ago when I said I have totally no interest in guys..
well, i do.
in reality.
but for celebrities...
NOW, THAT'S
a different story >:D
welll...
i was watching ikuta toma's videos ...since i haven't watch over him for quite some time...*sobs*
and then i was thinking...
all the male celebrities i like....
are all
SO CALM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT THE HECK?!!! LOL!!!
and that is truee.
because the evidence is just right here.
EX:
MALE CELEBRITIES I <3 ~:
1. cho kyuhyun
and yea, this guy...
is definitely the calmest~~~~~~~~~~!
maknae in the world!!!AHAHAHHAHA!!! i mean, how can he be so calm when he's so much younger then the others...where the others are SOOO MUCH more agressive than him *___*;;
2.kim kibum
..
well, seriously, he's the CALMEST! idol I've ever encounter. LOL!!
he is so calm you'll definitely feel weird to be too agressive around him(doesn't apply on heenim)
^_^
3. and it's ikuta toma~ :D
well, if you don't believe me toma is a SUPAHHHHH~!!!! CALM guy, u must watch his real life videos.:)
i mean, compared to shun oguri....he is soooo calm?
lol.
i just couldn't believe my own eyes...
and that's ...
for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment