Friday, February 18, 2011

i will fight till the end!!!! ELF GOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

KYUHYUN PLEASE SEND ME SOME LOVE!!!!!!!!!
i'm going to fight for u tomorrow!!!AHAHHAHHAHAHA!!!!


uh~hum~
I'm going to buy my SUPER SHOW 3 tickets tomorrow >:D!!!
YEAHHD ICG BRVJELH 9P HP9WVGW 4H-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!XDXD!!!
and i must say..
it's a war tomorrow.
AN ELF WAR.
fan girls war.
I'm going to try my best to squeeze to the fromt row as soon as possible >:D
the truth is..

most of the fans said that they will be there(sungei wang) at 6AM.
WHAT?!
are u kidding me?!!
oh gosh...this will be sooo tiriing =____________=
god bless me,LOL

and some of them even say they came purposely, yeah, purposely form penang and planned to saty near sungei wang to queue as soon as possible.

NOW..
I CAN IMAGINE THAT SITUATION....
girls screaming and sweating...
squeezing and chattering......
hot and suffocating...
lack of oxygen and tiring...
hungry and legs cramping...
OH GOD.
please do not let tomroow be my last day of my life, i beg you.
:D

so,
my plan is.
we will(sis n my friend, yvonne)
will go at 6am...
I know(it's not early enough :()
but..what more else can I do ?HUH?!!
and we will buy the terrace row tickets...
hopefully the first row of not *worst* the 3rd row...
but if we can get it..
then we'll get the rock pitts one and try to swap it withsomebody else,
wouldn't that be better ?;D

k guys, wish my legs don't break tomorrow, AHEHEHE~

No comments:

Post a Comment